Sunday 9 August 2009


This piccy has just been taken,,,,, I've lost my 1st stone and am very happy !!
The past 2 weeks of not being particularly goo didn't do any damage, I lost 1lb which is what I needed for my 1st stone so I can cope with that.
My next target is 10% of my weight,,,, so have about 6 lbs to lose for that one. I find it easier to manage if I go for "bite sized" targets lol,,,,,not such a huge obstical that way.
I've had some great news about the job too,,,,, they got back to me on Thursday afternoon and offered me the job so I'm made up !! the pressure is off a bit now and I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I don't have a start date yet but hoping it wont be too long,,,,, I'm going to have to buy a car now too coz I'll be working between 2 sites,,,,,,,, Christchurch hospital and Bournemouth hospital.
Thats all for now guys,,,,,, next time I'll be reporting another loss and hopefully a start date for the job,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment