Thursday 2 July 2009

Well I had my weigh in yesterday and was dissapointed that I only lost 1lb,,! I'd had a good week and been more active so was expecting 2lbs,,,,, never mind,,,,, draw a line under it, this is a new week and I have to stay focused and positive coz it'd be so easy to give up ! but THIS TIME I'm not going to

Andy has gone fishing today, the weather is glorious so I hope he doesn't come back sunburnt again, he does every time he goes fishing,,,,lol,,,

I'm not sure what my plans are for today yet, I have washing and ironing to do and of the course the obligatory job hunt !!! don't know why I'm bothering, I get no interviews and only rejection letters, I'm really getting downhearted now and feel as if I'm ready for the scrap heap ! I don't know why employers don't employ people on their merits and not on their age, I know they say they don't discriminate but they bloody well do !

This is getting to be a bit negative so I'm going to pop off and do some exercise to get rid of my pent up anger,,,lol,,I may be back later,,,,if not I'll see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment