Sunday 28 June 2009

Christchurch Priory,,,, nice isn't it.

Well after having 2 rotten days,,, I got back on track yesterday and have been very good so am back to feeling positive about my weight loss. I have to admit that I am quite surprised,,, pleasantly so,,, at how easy weight watchers has been over the past 6 weeks. Normally I would be ok for 2 or 3 weeks and then lose the plot totally and give up,,,, vowing never to do any other diet plan !! Then a few months later would be trying some other quick fix,,,, failing spectacularly again,,,,, putting more weight on and then deciding to try something else,,, and so it would go.

I have avoided weight watchers for years basically because of my 1st experience way way back in 1972,,,,,, now I think I should have given it a go before now,, but hey at least I have started doing it now and am very happy with what I'm achieving. The best bit is that no foods are banned as long as you point everything you can have anything. Brill.

No comments:

Post a Comment