Thursday 18 June 2009

I was 3 stones lighter in this photo than I am now and I can't believe I let myself go so much !! trouble was it kinda crept up on me over a few years and so I didn't really notice it.

This time it's not going to happen,,,,once I have lost the weight I'm going to be more consious of what I'm doing.

I didn't have a very good weight loss last night,,,,only half a lb,,,,I really wanted 1 lb so that I'd get my silver 7 award from class,,,but I will do it next week and a bit more. I went for a power walk this afternoon which doesn't seem very exciting (it wasn't lol) but an achievement for me as I hate exercise but more than that I don't like being outside doing it,,,, I imagine everyone going past me in cars thinking "god look at that big fat lump,,,she should go home",,, I'd much rather go to the gym and run on the treadmill,,,,but at the moment I can't afford to so the great outdoors it is for me then !! lol I know it'll all be worth it when I've lost all my excess weight and flab but it's all soooo far away,,,,a long journey, and I never did travel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment